Export manager for B2B products
Artome is a smart furniture pioneer from Heinola. We disrupt traditional audiovisual industry and bring opportunities to ICT and interior industry. Our passion is to develop and manufacture audiovisual products which transform any space into learning, presentation and more.
Do you got what it takes to export Modern Anarchism of Artome worldwide?
Artome’s values – Ease, Global Thinking, Enabling and Modern Anarcy – serve as a guideline for working together. We are growing fast and at the same time do our own share of making the world more sustainable. We make construction easier and allow flexibility for facilities, as well as making technical installation and cabling pointless.
We are looking for a growth-hungry Export Manager for our team to deliver Artome’s story to the world. So far, we have reached a strong position in the domestic market and now it is time to scale up worldwide. As an export manager you can handle customer relationships face-to-face and remotely without travelling 200 days a year. Experience in nurturing customer relationships and distribution channels is requested.
We are shortly releasing the next generation Artome. We are confident that it is a no brainer which will fast take its place as the easiest solution and become a new normal of audiovisual.
If you want to be a part of this story too, jump in!
- Previous experience in the ICT operations or interior industry is considered an advantage.
- For you, AV can mean “Aston Villa FC”. We sell for ease, so our products and story are also easy to learn.
- As pioneers we are constantly facing new things and challenges, so we must dare to fail and same goes to you.
- English is the most common language you will use, but it would be nice if you could say “Kiitos” in Finnish.
- On team day, you might have to figure out how to get a package of sausages from the grocery store with no money and still avoid getting to jail.
Our HQ is located in Vierumäki, Finland, but it is also possible to work from abroad.
Write a maximum one-page story about yourself and your dreams. Send it with your CV and salary request with the title “Artome Exploration” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application is valid until further notice.
Additional info (Mon-Fri 08.00-16.00): Riku Marttinen, email@example.com, +358 40 515 1243, www.artome.fi.